Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Gives, O'Day?

Hey Sandra, where have you been? I live in Nebraska and I’m surrounded by idiots all the time. What gives with you? Post something, already.
-Pissy in the Heartland


Hey there Pissy! Thanks for noticing my absence! We’ve had big things going on up at O’Day Camp – stairs being cut into the river bank to help prevent guests from tumbling into the water, we’re having the bathroom in the main camp house redone, and there was a slight issue about me allegedly “violating my parole” by driving out of New York and through New Jersey to get to O’Day Camp – which is in New York State.

But all is fine now. I chatted with my lawyer, managed my temper, and took a yoga class or two. Plus I picked up a few extra anger management classes at The Center for Center. Interesting place, lots of hippies – and it smells like feet. But other than that I had a blast whacking a statue of an elephant with an inflatable bat. Good times!

I look forward to hearing your stories of immense personal struggle and will continue to inspire you.

No comments: