Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aarrgh!

OK, I'm about to put a KNIFE in my HEAD. Sandra can't even talk and she's making me CRAZY! I can't even tuck her blanket in around her in her wheelchair without her giving me a look that says, "You can do better!"

Her other assistants don't come back until the end of January ... I'm not gonna make it.

OK, so I let her fall in a river. And the night nurse stole her camera and rings and cash. And maybe I shouldn't have taped that spoon to her hand to try and get her to feed herself.

Maybe I'm not 100% "On My Game" but DANG! Back off with that look, O'DAY!

--Sandra's Assistant
(for now)

1 comment:

Peter Michael Marino said...

Maybe your not "on your game" because I know Sandra hates phrases like "on your game" or "bring you A-game" ... I know, because she fired my ass over using it!