Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dog Poop and Banana Peels

I’m walking down the sidewalk to the O’Day offices in Hell’s Kitchen yesterday and I notice that the pavement is filthier than usual. It’s so disgusting I hold my breath. I contemplate burning my shoes.

The cement is stained with urine streams. Garbage and fecal matter are everywhere I look. Dog poop, banana peels, dog poop ON banana peels ...

And then I see these people.

SITTING ON THE SIDEWALK! Look at the photo! There is a urine stain right next to them!



PEOPLE! This is New York City! Sitting on the sidewalks here is like being a urinal cake in the men’s room at the Port Authority bus station!

Don’t sit on the sidewalk! Get a grip, for crying out loud! You want to get MRSA? Ebola? You want scabs to form on your eyes?

You’d be safer and cleaner in a crack whore’s ass than sitting on a sidewalk near Times Square!

Get up. Get your ass OFF the pavement. No one is THAT tired.

No comments: