Monday, November 8, 2010

The Crazy Game

Boy, oh boy. I sure have had a lot of One-On-One O'Day Power Sessions lately. And you know what I've discovered? People are ADDICTED to being CRAZY!

Here are a few of the choice phrases I've been hearing: "Oh, I’m so crazy," "Sometimes I just go crazy," "I’m just a little crazy," "My friends all know I'm crazy!"

Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. As if being crazy is something to be proud of! As if neurosis and nuttiness were something to NURTURE!

People who give themselves the label “crazy” just want you to call them crazy, too. Don’t do it! Don't encourage crazy!

Let them call themselves crazy. Because eventually they'll figure out "Crazy" is synonymous with “Lonely” and “Boring.” The crazies are just too much work. All they want is attention, and they’ll probably never get enough – because they won’t give it to themselves! And THAT is just CRAZY.

No comments: