Monday, September 15, 2008

Letter from Hell!

Sandra O’Day,
Who the hell do you think you are? You don’t believe in God or hell and you openly scorn a Sara Palin who is God’s gift to our liberal burdened country. You are in serious danger of burning in hells eternal fire unless you change your ways. We are watching you!

Wow, thanks no-name! What an intriguing, smart letter. Just what one expects from the conservative right. Who needs extra funding for education? Let’s break that letter down!

Who the hell do you think you are?

I am an ex-con motivational speaker. I also have anger management issues.

You don’t believe in God or hell and you openly scorn a Sara Palin who is God’s gift to our liberal burdened country.

I don’t believe in God, that’s true. But I know sharing the planet with people like you is hell.

I do scorn “a” Sara Palin. She isn’t a gift to anyone except suicidal moose.

As for our liberal-burdened country – I think we need the “burden” of someone like Bill Clinton back in the White House. Remember the national debt when he left office? Oh, right, there was none. It was a surplus.

You are in serious danger of burning in hells eternal fire unless you change your ways.

I’ll be making s’mores and serving Mojitos when you get there. (And you need an apostrophe to make Hell possessive. Hell’s eternal fire.)

We are watching you

You can sign up for an O’Day Workshop and view me up close! I think it would work wonders for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to attend the workshop that the anonymous poster attends. Unless that "person" is a suicidal moose. They smell bad. xo Lance