Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year -– Start a Whinery

A Dialogue


Sandra O'Day

2011 was one tough year, I’ll give you that. But boy oh boy am I sick of your whining and complaining.

You
Who, me?

Sandra O’Day
Yes. You.

You
But Sandra, I post my attitude of gratitude all over Facebook and Twitter! I’m no whiner!

Sandra O’Day

Hey whiney baby, you merely use “The Sunshine Act” to avoid powerful motivational fuel. It’s like using lead-based makeup to cover up syphilis marks like the French Aristocracy did back in the late 1700s.

You

What?

Sandra O’Day
Whiner! I challenge you to start a Diary of Whining. A Whinery.

You

A Whinery?

Sandra O’Day
Yes! Do it for one week. Every little bitchy, complaining thought you have, jot it down and then send me your choicest notes from your Whinery.

You
Where do I send it?

Sandra O’Day

Message me on Facebook, or email me at PowerofSandra@aol.com.
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

jodi said...

Mine would be the size of Tolstoy' War and Peace.