Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vision Wart

An e-mail from an O’Dayer

Dear Ms. O'Day,

I was at one of your seminars here in LA (you may remember me, I was the one that thought my success was hindered due to the huge wart on my forehead but you told me to look at it as if it's a third eye and imagine that I can see things better, an lo and behold, it worked!) and I just wanted to tell you that this blog is long overdue. Can't tell you how wonderful it is to have daily inspiration from a talented, insightful, pissed-off person like yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Richard P. Johner


Thanks, Richard! Hope that wart/third eye remains fixed on all your goals! Keep up the good work!

E-mail Sandra at PowerofSandra@aol.com

I look forward to hearing your stories of immense personal struggle, and will continue to inspire you .

No comments: